Monday, March 18, 2013

A POKER GENIUS, PHILANTHROPIST, PLAYBOY, MONEY WILL FOLLOW

Each poker tournament or cash game I play, I gained more experience and I'm able to apply these experiences to my next poker event. I would also recommend my poker players to also participate in charity event such as pushtowalknj.org, their 4th annual event held March 16, was out of this world. There was 11 poker tables, $5000 visa gift card and other prices for top 10 poker players that made it to final  table. I was one of those player that made it and it was fun. Actually, I made it to 3rd place and I won a seat to play at poker4life.org main event in NYC held for April 18. Poker is not about winning big and showing off your skills, is also about giving back to your favorite charity or if you don't have any charity, there are so many out there that for just $150 or less, you get to give back to your community and help others in need. What is push to walk? A non-profit exercise gym for people with spinal cord injuries, paralysis, and other neurological conditions including, but not limited to Multiple Sclerosis, traumatic brain injuries, and stroke. They provide intensive one-on-one workouts so our clients can maintain their physical and mental health allowing them to regain their independence. Our approach is a cutting edge technique encompassing what the medical community terms Activity Based Training. Push to Walk is passionate about inspiring and motivating people with spinal cord injuries to realize their individual potential. You see my fellow mantis, by playing in any charity event, you are also helping others in need and it feels good making a difference at it. Next month, I will be playing at another bigger and better prices, actually, a seat to wsop main event for first price and many other prices for final table finalist. I will be representing pushtowalknj.org and now i have good reason to win this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment